Machines : Manual bench presses
Stroke from 0 to 530 mm
EMG manual bench presses benefit a cost effective investment with various features such as stamping, crimping, riveting and forming thus with high hand press reinforcement.
These presses are robust, accurante, flexible and ergonomic.
Manual rack bench presses
Manual toggle bench presses
- Precision and longevity with the adjusted slider locked for rotation
- Automatic raising of the slider by spring
- Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height
- Mechanical stop ensuring repetiveness of the cycle
- Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron
- No maintenance, no greasing
|- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
|Download the specific documentation « effort management » in PDF|
|- Non return system
Only available on articulated lever presses. The user can ensure that 100 % of each job has been done correctly with the clutch operated system combining automatic reliability and quality.