Machines : Manual bench presses
The EMG range of manual presses consists of three different types of presses:
• Manual rack bench presses whose power, from 200 to 600 kg, is linear and constant over the entire stroke depending on the force exerted on the machine lever. They can be used for assembly operations, bearing and ring assembly, crimping, small bending operations, etc...
• High-capacity manual rack presses that complete the range of rack presses. With a power from 1400 kg to 5000 kg, these models are perfectly suited for applications such as assembly, assembly and deep fitting and all applications requiring a large stroke and/or high clearance.
• Manual toggle presses for which the maximum power, from 500 to 2000 kg, is only obtained at the end of the stroke depending on the force exerted on the lever.
Manual rack bench presses
Manual toggle bench presses
- Precision and longevity with the adjusted slider locked for rotation
- Automatic raising of the slider by spring
- Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height
- Mechanical stop ensuring repetiveness of the cycle
- Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron
- No maintenance, no greasing
|- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
|Download the specific documentation « effort management » in PDF|
|- Non return system
Only available on articulated lever presses. The user can ensure that 100 % of each job has been done correctly with the clutch operated system combining automatic reliability and quality.
Made in France and ISO-9001 certified since 2000, the EMG manual presses ranges offer a wide choice of options and adaptations to meet the most diverse needs and requirements of each application, in industry but also in construction.
The most varied operations are carried out flexibly thanks to the power reserve of each model and a very rigorous precision of the whole.
- Adjustable clearance and stroke
- Quick and simple implementation
- Low investment
The LONG company is also committed to designing and equipping the special machines required by the specific activities of each trade. To meet the needs of specific applications required by certain trades and fields of activity, EMG offers special equipment made to measure, perfectly adapted to the specifications and production constraints.
Thanks to its design office and a fleet of more than 40 machining machines, EMG studies and realizes on request any modification or realization of special presses as well as small press layouts and tools, such as :
- Offset toggle press allowing to increase the depth of the gooseneck and the work table.
- Press with 3 rivet setting tooling for holding a steel part in a stainless steel support.
- Pneumatic press with a 2-position cutting tool integrating a top deveiver for part ejection.
- Pneumatic press with electric control cabinet
An EMG manual press is delivered with an operating manual, EC certificate of conformity and drawings. It is covered by a full one-year warranty, parts, labour and travel.