Machines : Mechanical eccentric presses
Being performance-oriented, these execute the most demanding applications with precision and reliability: watchmaking, jewellery, mechanical optics, electrical and electronic machines, automotive industry, electrical goods, toys, locksmithing...
Being durable, these guarantee you optimum quality and unparalleled productivity for a very long time! The various operations are executed carefully thanks to the power reserve of each model and a very rigorous precision.
- Complies with CE standards (3 CE type approvals)
- Stroke change and adjustment of the quick release ball screw
- Robustness and reliability of the press and its components
- More security to gain in productivity (screen - electronic guards)
The frame is made of high quality mechanized-welded steel with swan-neck structure. Regular weld seams and proper welding supports ensure an exceptional rigidity and a resistance against cutting impacts even during an intensive use. The very thick sides of the frame reduce the swanneck
The slider is made of cast iron FGS 300 mounted on steel or bronze sliding rails, adjustable by screws. The assembly is completely adjusted and scraped manually. The adjustment is carried out by stops mounted on the press frame. The bedplate of the slider has holes and a central bore for fixing tools.
The sliding rails have machining in the form of "oil grooves" allowing an efficient lubrication. A knock-out bar goes through the slider. The adjustment is carried out by a stop mounted on the frame.
- Connecting rod/Swivel screw
The connecting rod is made of FGS 300 cast iron (steel on 80T) with bronze line completely scraped ensuring a perfect lubrication. It is lubricated by oil.
The swivel screw is made of pre-treated steel, completed by a surface treatment.
The shaft is made of hardened forged steel. An over-sulfinization after machining reduces the wear and tear due to friction. It runs on lubricated rings.
- Stroke change
The stroke change is achieved very quickly by turning the disconnecting device a ¼” of a turn and then selecting the desired Stroke length.
The lubrication is centralized and ensured by a manual pump. The frequencies are to be adapted as per the cycles used (single or continuous stroke working). Automatic pump (optional).
- Twin-body solenoid valve
It is self-controlled and assembled with heavy duty silencers.
The movements of the press are obtained by a monodisc air clutch and managed by a brake. An air reservoir compensates for the possible failures of the network starting from the 25t model.
Automatic vertical screen
|A wide accessories range
- The slider is made of cast iron FGS 300 mounted on steel or bronze sliding rails, adjustable by screws.
- The connecting rod is made of FGS 300 cast iron (steel on 80T) with bronze line completely scraped ensuring a perfect lubrication.
- The shaft is made of hardened forged steel.
- The stroke change is achieved very quickly by turning the disconnecting device a ¼” of a turn and then selecting the desired Stroke length.