Machines : Pneumatic bench presses
The range of EMG pneumatic presses completes the range of manual presses and perfectly complies with the customer requirements when the stroke rates are more significant and/or the power to be restored is high.
Single or continuous stroke, the range of EMG pneumatic presses is integrated into the workstations or production line, ensuring ergonomy, operator safetyand process reliability.
These presses are robust, accurate, flexible and ergonomic. These are frequently used for assembly, connections of rings or bearings, small forms, various crimping operations, etc...
• Slider adjusted and locked for rotation, ensuring longevity and precision.
• Automatic load of the cylinder when controls released
• Quick and reliable adjustment, with locking ensuring perfect repetitiveness.
• Accurate adjustment of bottom dead center by a mechanical stop ensuring the repetitiveness of the cycle.
• Cast iron FGL 250 or mechanically welded frame ensuring robustness and rigidity.
• No maintenance, no greasing.
• Paint: Sky blue RAL 5015 frame - Platinum grey RAL 7036 press head.
All cylinders are manufactured by EMG and have millions of users across the world which ensures their exceptionally good quality. The slider is made of chromated steel set on rings and locked for rotation by a key. The piston slides effortlessly in the chromated cylinder, seals ensuring perfect sealing of the cylinder.
The power of our presses is indicated with a pressure at 6 bars and is proportionally adjustable as a standard from 3 to 6 bars.
E.g.: the 6PHR press delivers 360 kg at 6 bars, and thus 180
kg at 3 bars, 240 kg at 4 bars and 300 kg at 5 bars.
- Automatic load of the cylinder when controls released
- Quick and reliable adjustment, with locking ensuring perfect repetitiveness.
- Accurate adjustment of bottom dead center by a mechanical stop ensuring the repetitiveness of the cycle.
- Cast iron FGL 250 or mechanically welded frame ensuring robustness and rigidity.
- No maintenance, no greasing
|- The different driving systems
EMG presses are available either with a bi-manual or a pedal. For these both drivers, a regulation and lubrication filter is provided with the press. A raw version is available for a sub-assembly mounting , without controls or fittings.
|- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement
EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
|Download the specific documentation « effort management » in PDF|